|Busy Wills, Inc. provides you with the convenience and affordable fixed fee of an online estate planning service together with professional legal advice and individually drafted estate planning documents to meet your unique needs.
Busy Wills, Inc. is available for mutually convenient weekend or evening appointments, as well as regular business hours.
Busy Wills, Inc.’s fixed fee pricing structure includes all of the documents which the vast majority of busy Californians need to protect their loved ones. Extensive telephone consultations, which can be used at any time throughout the process, are geared towards answering all of your questions so that your unique goals and challenges are provided for in your estate plan. In-house or office visits are available. Extra fees may apply for travel time, depending on your location and needs.
Here’s an overview of Busy Wills, Inc.’s estate planning process:
- Fill in a simple questionnaire
- Consultation with Attorney Elizabeth Botsford LLM Tax (Hons)
- Review draft documents
- Further consultation
- Execute completed estate plan
Here is an in-depth look at how Busy WIlls, Inc.’s estate planning process works:
- Begin with a secure, simple questionnaire completed at your leisure, in one session or in as many sessions as you need, to ensure that all of your pertinent information is included in the decision-making process.
- Once this questionnaire is completed, Attorney Elizabeth Botsford will analyze your situation to make an initial determination regarding how your individual and family needs should be addressed in your estate plan.
- An in-depth, focused and informative consultation with Ms. Botsford will be scheduled at a time convenient for you. Your options, questions and concerns will be addressed. Our allotted time is designed to be more than sufficient in the vast majority of cases to discuss all matters of concern to you regarding your estate plan. The discussion will be used by Ms. Botsford to devise an appropriate strategy for your individual and family situation. The remaining consultation time will be used after you have had the opportunity to review your draft estate planning documents.
- After the initial consultation, you will choose to have your draft estate planning documents either mailed or emailed to you. After you have reviewed your draft documents, taking all the time you need, a further consultation will be scheduled at your convenience.
- Now that your outstanding questions have been resolved, any necessary alterations will be made to your documents. Final estate planning documents will be presented in a customized Estate Planning Portfolio Binder, with detailed instructions on how to proceed with signing or executing your documents.
- Many people obtain living trusts from purely online services, but then do not “fund” their living trust. Only those assets formally transferred into the living trust will enjoy its benefits – for example, avoiding probate. Establishing a living trust and then failing to fund it is a waste of time and money, leaving your assets exposed to expensive and lengthy probate, as well as potential threats from creditors and others.
- Busy Wills, Inc. helps you complete the final stages, wrapping up the process of ensuring your estate plan really does become effective, protecting your loved ones.